Round It Up For Kids
Imagine every time you bought a cup of coffee or groceries, the spare change from your transaction could help to improve outcomes for kids and families.
Our Round It Up & Change It Forward program allows you to securely link your card or bank account, through a third party vendor, to round up your purchases to the nearest dollar. The difference from these transactions will be donated to World of Change® and help to further our mission of leveraging change to help children and families achieve their full potential.
Three Easy Steps to Round Up Your Spare Change
- Visit our Round It Up signup page
- Link your credit or debit card to your Change Forward account.
- Set your minimum and maximum monthly contribution limits. If you haven’t reached your minimum, at the end of the month we will automatically receive your minimum donation. If you’ve reached your maximum, spare change donations will stop until the following month!
- Make purchases as usual. Your change will be automatically donated to WOC!
- Roundups are tallied until they reach $5. Once $5 is reached, the donation is triggered. This way, your bank statement doesn't become overwhelmed with micro-charges.
Security and Privacy:
- All data is secured with 128-bit SSL Encryption for privacy and security. Sensitive information is handled by PCI- compliant 3rd parties with bank-grade security
- Multi-factor authentication and personal identifiers ensure unwanted access is prevented
- Your personal data will never be exchanged, licensed or sold. All transactions are anonymized to ensure privacy
- Bank login credentials are never stored by the platform
All sensitive payment data is handled by Stripe. Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.